Pickup & either OSGCFN or Regular Freight required by an Old man : AKL

kyteler

Hey chaps in the Auckland area.

More specifically the Helensville area.

Is anyone able to do me a solid and pick up an E39 bootlid from a dude and get it sent to me in Invers? I haven't asked anything on his auction as yet as I thought it better to check if someone could do it first. It would be nice to get a RHF guard as well but would settle for just the bootlid as that's already going to be a cumbersome hassle enough as it is.

Anyone?

This is the dude's auction here:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-accessories/bmw/exterior/auction-706042553.htm

I've asked about the boot-lid (probably still unanswered at the moment) so will let you know more when I know more. It might be better if who-ever picks it up does the bidding but we can work that out too.

I have no idea how much freight would be, another dude reckoned about $50 from AKL, so if I could get this dude's boot here for that or even a little bit more I'd be happy. Everyone else seems to want ~160-400 for a bootlid.

am realtively close to H-ville too, and if required can chuck it in my storage unit  till whenever

Awesome, sweet offer man, appreciated. Will see what happens from here.

Ricardo, you end of a Leg. I'll update this thread with more deets when I get them from the dudis selling the gubbins. Much love.

ute is win.

Ky, girl no longer lives LA, is just where I met her.

in saying that, better you than her current muppet boyfriend

/dating fred

/fuck I make my life complicated... should really try and meet one of those "hot singles" in my area the internet keeps telling me about... however I think I'm that hot single ;)

Life is a tricky slut. I think I must have generated a "Bishesbegone" odour as I've had no wimmen, no problems since my last one a few years back. SINGLE MORTGAGE LIFE.

I thought I was in the same position... then she arrived from the states for a short visit after 5 years and shit went back to awesome... apart from all the issues, boyfriend, different country etc etc

Oh well, gone now I can go back to concentrating on not working on any of my projects :D

Herro.

And just so you know what you're looking at and stuff, here's some pics.

post-7509-0-10032100-1394772143_thumb.jpg

post-7509-0-11308900-1394772171_thumb.jpg

post-7509-0-39540900-1394772181_thumb.jpg

Hence $50. No worries if you're going to respray. The electric release is broked too. Do you have a lock barrel to transfer over?

Front guard is probably best panel on the car. Also $50. Just looking at covering the cost of the donor car.

Also, NZ/Euro spec. Wider plate recess than Jap.

Also, also, dont mind dropping into a depot on the Shore with it for ya. Cumbersome alright, might need tips on packing ha.

Also again, what plans for it? Curiosity.

Oh yeah, and both fogs are broken. Were square style.

Will need the boot lock, what happened with the one I got is the dude had a flat battery, couldn't get into the boot so ended up fucking it. Hard.

I'm not sure if his boot lock was already destroyed and so he started to destroy the boot to get in or he couldn't figure out how to use the key properly and fucked it. I started to repair it but... yeah.

It looked like this when I picked it up:

13140765753_8e6c4475c4_o.jpg

I can buy one of those key BMW key-blanks on TM and get it sent to you to get another cut for the boot if that's cool?

I have most the other shit, rods, actuator doo-dad, not sure if they work but as long as there's a working latch and barrel (even if I could grab the catch that the latch connects to as well, that would be awesome.)

I need the latch and to a lesser point, the catch, because the dude wrenched the boot/car as above and then hacksawed through them to get the boot open.

I shit you not.

The RH front fender had been mangled by a few incidents, I've very minorly tidied it up but a whole new guard would be a lot easier, will just dust both your ones over in some arktissilber metallic and they'll look a million times better than what I have now.