Sams 85 of long time build

NicT

He basically went over the whole car looking for cert failures, plus driveshaft hoops, gearbox xmember touching exhaust, made up an airbox rah rah. Basically a whole bunch of real little stuff that would have taken me another 6 months.

Yeah, now it's just a washer bottle and high stop light for WOF I think. And cert obviously.

Is it running the right injectors for the smallport ecu? Bluetop injectors are a different impedance and make them run rich, but should still drive OK. My AW initially ran like that and always puffed black smoke, but went well (could still beat B16A Civics in a drag race).

Could be the TPS, does it hunt at idle? Normally it won't matter too much if you mix and match different tps' s.

• 3 weeks later...

What the hell? Its the factory position for the brake lines?  New UJs and make sure driveshaft bolts are correctly torqued and it should never let go behind the 4age.

Some certifiers are painful. Out of interest what else did they pull you up on? Im interested as I will have to go through this process also.