Duds' 2002 bee em double ewe

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a sweet car. Glad it's gone to you as can't wait to see the progress! Any chance of a slammed roughie before the paintjob?

Bonus points for round light rear. Interior seemed pretty tidy huh?

Hell yeah I'm gona do a roughie slam! I'm thinking of doing it properly and getting some coilovers all round. Interior is indeed pretty tidy! I haven't vacuumed or done anything with the interior other than sit in it and make vroom vroom noises.. But I hope to give it a good clean this weekend and see what's missing or needs replacing. I've only noticed that a peice of trim or two is gone.. Otherwise the vinyl and dash is awesome!

I dont know anything about these, but do the inline sixes fit in them chur?

I've done a fair bit of research and people have stuck inline sixes in em, but I think they've done a fair bit of modding to the firewall etc. Like I said, I'd love a 2.5ltr inline 6 under the hood.. But am thinking it could be huuuuge mish. I've seen a 2002 with a 2jz. But that was built to be a drift missile. What you recon would suit the car more?