Beach Hop - March 26-30th 2014

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

P1000990_zpsb668f3c5.jpg

Mates truck she jsut got a couple of weeks before beach hop needs a bit of tlc but got a Camaro front clip incl 350/700r4 combo and goes real well. should turn out good when shes done with it!!

I drove up for the Deep South for this with preconceptions of acres of mustangs and identical 55-57 chevs, which there were buttfuck, there was also a huge array of cool shit and I only got asked what colour I was going to paint my car 50 times. Good vibe the whole time and just heaps of good people into cars. I'll be going back.

Seeing the shots above I realise how much we missed.

image_zps8bd6227f.jpg

image_zps489b52fe.jpg

• Like 4

Are you one of the buggers from trouble bound are ya?

No, Im an imposter. They are mates

so, what colour are you going to paint it?

51, and red. The other autoquestion from the spectatorbots was '350?' , felt good saying no.

• Like 1

I drove up for the Deep South for this with preconceptions of acres of mustangs and identical 55-57 chevs, which there were buttfuck, there was also a huge array of cool shit and I only got asked what colour I was going to paint my car 50 times. Good vibe the whole time and just heaps of good people into cars. I'll be going back.

Seeing the shots above I realise how much we missed.

Saw you in taupo on your way back south and thought damn I like that! just wasnt quick enough to get a pic for spotted haha. sweet ride and awesome road trip I bet!

I've been called grant a few times but grant I ain't, his car is what I tried to copy. He's got a 54 sport coupe, Morrison front clip, w motor and it's badass. Mine is MII front clip, 6 holer etc. they look different side by side. His is browner and lower.