NicT's UZA63 Toyota Carina

NicT

I'm looking forward to this being 5/8th's finished before being offered for sale/parted out :P

Yea, ive parted out more cars then i like, all of them due to extensive chassis damage. Orange car would never see the road, trueno was stoved up good and proper.

Main plus is this has Wof/Rego/plates/half cage, and will have cert when its done.

Also it is not my car however I am constructing it.

Please keep those wheels on it

We never got them, just came on steelies

YOU CRAZY BRAH!

Hopefully you can get this one finished. Looking forward to seeing it progress/complete.

Yea, been hiding this in the background as i wanted to show progress, not a pipe dream

*UZA60 :P

The bonnet sits pretty close to that top radiator support, are you sure that the bonnet is going to fit with that Radiator outlet sticking up that high?

This one's a good shell with good panels.
I wish you all the best but cant help but cringe a little when I see bits being chopped out already tbh.
Especially if getting a different radiator ends up being the solution anyway.

Be on the conservative side with that cut off wheel and good luck!

Let me know when you're next at the shed and I'll come visit in mine some time soon.

P.S. Dont pull off the outside window trim, ever ever ever.

The bonnet sits pretty close to that top radiator support, are you sure that the bonnet is going to fit with that Radiator outlet sticking up that high?

Especially if getting a different radiator ends up being the solution anyway.

It was done with the bonnet in place, its only off in the pictures to fit motor.

No radiator will fit with the capacity required (and miss the y pipe for the turbo) between the radiator and support. Turbo V8s get hot. I will get a picture of the space we currently have...

We are going Water to Air so we dont have to cut anymore holes, and the intercooler pipe will sneak its way around.

I was trying to push for water injection and no intercooler with the inlet put on the passengers side so it goes Turbo -> Throttle body, but we assesst it and we felt going through 1 litre of water per 10km will be a pain in the ass. (plus galvanic corrosion of the fuel injectors from the water vapor is not an ideal byproduct)

Yes bring rina over, keen to see!!!! This weekend perchance?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...