Be4vers Galant / Sigma discussion

be4ver

I will still turbo the ex one day. Although I sold the turbo engine n setup I had lined up for it. I'll never get rid of that car tho so one day I'll buy another decent engine for it. NA is still going strong!

Yeah I could be wrong about that engine in it, I just assumed, either way it's shithouse and I hate it. Has a pretty bad rattle/knock/smoking thing going on too so I don't know how long it will last under normal driving conditions anyway. Haha plus when I got it it had compression on only one cylinder! I think the rings had sized or gone dry or something. I just filled the bores up with a mixture of brake cleaner and oil for a couple days and it came right haha

Mivec engine would be pretty dam cool! Would love to find some info on a conversion like that! Surely it's been done before?

nah, if i was to go turbo it would have to be dohc. Mivec would be a bit different though which would make it that much sweeter! 

sohc 4g63 though would just be so easy tho.

Hows your ex doing damien? i see there hasnt been an update for a solid year

Looks like a 4G5*

Whatever it is, it needs to exit.

Are you still going churbo with the Lancer? Should do a MIVEC 4G92 hybrid in this. Would be tits!

Too small to be an Astron. Can't see the oil filter sticking out under the exhaust manifold anyway. It's the chain drive 4G32 Saturn. Carjam confirms it being 1600cc.

1522092_10152560047553677_1708623968_n.j

As it sits right now

this picture makes me sad. Yours and ke36s ex builds were exactly what made me do what i did to mine. Years ago when i first got my ex i must have read through your build like 100 times.

i found that build thread lastnight, The guy doesnt say enough about the shit hes using haha. As far as i can tell hes got the km119 gbox bolted straight up to it? which is a l200 one isnt it?

• 2 months later...