Caffiene and Classics 23 Febraury Smales Farm AKL 10am

kiwi808

CAFFIENE AND CLASSICS FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Caffeine and Classics is held on the last Sunday of every month.

https://maps.google....s farm&t=m&z=16

WHERE: Smales Farm, Auckland

WHEN: 10am till 1pm.

WHAT TO BRING: All cars are welcome.

This has proved to be a popular event and there can often be over 300 cars in attendance. Everything from V8's to Rotaries. Hot Rods to Vintage. Euro to Japanese. Everything.

http://protectainsur...une-2013-Photos

Pictures of past events can be viewed here.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The very first Caffeine and Classics was February last year, and so this month will be a special event for us as we celebrate our first anniversary with a range of prizes and giveaways. There will be complimentary copies of NZ Classic Car Magazine or NZV8 Magazine for the first 100 vehicles to arrive, a Protecta Insurance Classic policy for a car or motorcycle valued up to $500, car care packs, and other spot prizes.

Also, the Best Represented Car Club on the day will be featured in either NZV8 or NZ Classic Car magazine, so make sure your club turns out in force!

Of course, you don't have to be in a club to come along, and all vehicles are eligible for the giveaways and spot prizes.

Mark the 23rd of February in your diaries folks, this is going to be a great event!

1620768_1465832586970935_802235272_n_zps

Yeah lets do it aye. Seeing I now have a roof rack I might take my bike along too. Ned you should bring your slam trailer and chilli bin bike. See if anyone can bring some velo bikes and stuff. I reckon simple little things like that could win some big points towards best represented club aye.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The forecast is for rain early but clearing by mid morning. If this is the case then yes I will be heading along but the event is on wind,rain or shine and in past months even though the weather looked dodgy, there has still been a solid turn out.

Amy I'll text you in the morning!

• Like 2