Haurangi's RX2 that is a prescription for Prozac.

haurangi

Since that last photo proves nothing of my progress I thought I'd post this. Just scuffed back to bare-ish metal and wiped down with wd40 (which has lasted to date, so thats at least a year in bare metal with no rust coming through). Proof is that this was about a year ago and is pretty much the last time I really did anything physical on the fucker.

5V4oGq0.jpg

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

So pictureless update (because it'll fuck sr1600 off/cbf getting photos off my phone), I've pulled the gearbox out of the fd3s to put behind the 13b that was once in the fd3s and will go into the s122a in the future. Sr1600 still hasn't returned our panel hammers from 15 years ago (/I was supposed to buy some last week but had a beer instead) so still haven't been in the container to do anything/the key is stuck in the padlock lowls.

One drop of gearbox oil. One. That's unheard of. Almost dropped the driveshaft on my face though but nah bo didn't even.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

SR1600 built some front struts a while back. Some bizzare frankenstein R31 HKS adjusties with RX3 stub axles welded to the bottom and 5 stud datsun hubs. WTF aye.

Anyway I dodgied one on (by mixing and matching rx3 and rx2 bits to cobble up steering and a lower control arm that would fit) to see how she'd go, 3 inches lower at full extension is how it went. Verbal handshake and I'm the owner of a pair and even better no money has changed hands. Photo to come.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...