Southward Car Museum Open House 2nd March - Oldschool.co.nz club display

Beaver

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Windy welly. Certainly living up to its name. And coastlands... what an 80's shopping centre delight. The sun was shining hard this arvo and looking good.

Bumped into a friend from england who owns an rx3 he had in the uk same time as mine and we did a few trips/shows/bbqs together. He is now living in raumati! He will come along on sunday.

• Like 1

Yepsorry have been away all week. The organisers just said to turn up as a group around 9 and hope for a decent spot. So if we meet at pram around 830 in the coastlands carpark (on the left of the main road by the countdown). Will stick up a map later

Twas a great day. Awesome to hear so many people tell me that their Dad/Uncle/Family/them had a PB Vauxhall.

Highlight for me was watching 3 old guys looking at Durtys Volvo and discussing for bout 5 minutes. just shows that the regular cars were just as good as show cars

• Like 1

Shit that was a good day, really eclectic selection of cars there, I was impressed by the workshop area also. I wasn't feeling great so couldn't stay around anywhere near as long as I wanted to.

I'm definitely planning to have my car there next year.