RVR ECU colour coded pinout read (MD312467/ET2737876) NOT Evo1

mrsmarty

Plz excuse novvy post on acct of beingafrustratedgirl/inabilitytoreadinstructionsanyway,

Currently moving a 4g63t engine across from one ex lancer to another (originally built by motardbiker, has various adds and changes, which I have so diligently and enthusiastically listened to explanations of (just get it going FFS!).

Current ecu is a Mitsubishi RVR MD312467, apparently NOT the same as the Evo1 ECU wired in using the ex lancer loom. New ecu I believe is evo3 and has attached loom.

Google has been fruitless. Even in German. I'm told. I need a 'colour coded pinout for the rvr ecu' ...

Would like to see this thing going BEFORE the newly acquired blackmail Xmas puppy is having its own,,,

Thanks in advance ;)

Would the only difference between the EVO and RVR be the timing? (CAS vs Trigger wheel?)

Even that doesn't matter, as far as the ECU is concerned they are the same. The CAS is essentially a crank sensor and cam sensor in one as opposed to being split up separate on the later RVR engines. The wiring is the same.