guard rolling question

jaikno66

hi, i just got this new rims for my kp60 but there rubbing in the front(backs fine) so i thought no big deal ill just get my guards rolled. i was talking to someone the other day and they said that i wouldnt be able to get them rolled because they've got that factory lip. is this true? any help would be great.

41ekqcwf.jns.jpg

grab the gaurd and pull!   sounds rough.  but unless you are rough  you should be able to get another 10- 20mm out of them easy enough, without damaging them and the will still look like factory.    loosening  some of the bolts holding the guards maybe of help also.  behind bumper headlights etc.    i have made brackets in the past, between the inner and outer gaurd to hold them out. but found dont really need them. 

this is a 14x8 -13 offset  with just gaurds pulled out

dsc02025s.jpg

Is your wheel catchin on the lip of the quard ?? if so that is easy as to roll once that has been done you can flare it from there. I have a guard roller if you want to borrow it. Im in auckland btw

Any chance I can borrow your roller dude? Box of piss/whatever you fancy. Im in Akl too.