Runt's Buggy

johnnyfive

well done young man, need some more pics, are the floors rusted out? can buy new one fairly cheap for bugs but most buggys are shortened, have seen people make their own pans out of flat steel. dunno what that will do for the road legal side of things, engines are simple as and a few mods really wake them up well.

hey guys! 
I'm after a complete vw beetle, pref a 1500, that has a tidy floor pan, and a good running motor. looking for one around 1k to 1500?
could you please give me a message if you know of one in the north island region, gotta find one! thanks

mums beetle had a fridge door rivited in and carpet glued down so no one would know.

Best bet is to get repo panels id say. 1k for good floors and engine may be asking a bit much

when i say floor and engine, im talking about a "good" engine that would be suitable for rebuild

Is that engine toast, or just locked up from sitting?

Grab a how to keep your bug alive manual and whip it apart

been sitting for two years, and locked up from that. apparently there's a oil type that you pour down spark plug holes to try crank it over? know of it?