Speeno's Fifty Chebby.

kyteler

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup leaf sprung, doubt the mounts will line up but thats no problem. Still may go four link but that goes against my cheap and nasty approach.

59" wide, maybe a tad more. Chebby is 60" factory. Looks like they are offset as well? which means shortening one with two sets of short axles would be piss easy.

My obsession is just to lol at cunts who use lots of gas in light cars with small engines, I mostly drive like a twat and use all the gas.

Front glass has cracks and I don't think the rear is laminated, so um need new glass all around. Its about $400 for the fronts and rear new, then get them cut.

Cool man, I just finished a 53, went with gambino front and rear, mustang rack etc, drives good stops on a dime. It'll sit the rear rockers on the deck on biscuits with full size back seat, just. I'm running a 55 rear but explorer looks much better for hp ( I'm running stock lump ).

What's the front track width ? My front is 36" spring centre to spring centre, it's about right, I wouldn't want it wider, I also layed it back a touch to get antidive up for bags, might be good for springs too . The other thing is to make sure you push the font axle centreline back a couple of inches, stock they sit forward.

image_zps6447e5c7.jpg

• Like 6

Cool man, I just finished a 53, went with gambino front and rear, mustang rack etc, drives good stops on a dime. It'll sit the rear rockers on the deck on biscuits with full size back seat, just. I'm running a 55 rear but explorer looks much better for hp ( I'm running stock lump ).

What's the front track width ? My front is 36" spring centre to spring centre, it's about right, I wouldn't want it wider, I also layed it back a touch to get antidive up for bags, might be good for springs too . The other thing is to make sure you push the font axle centreline back a couple of inches, stock they sit forward.

Hey man. Your car is inspirational, need to chuck up a project thread! Wish I had shitty paint like that!

I'll get back to you on the track width, I know people who do Jag & Holden fronts increase the track quite abit, some have trouble with going low and big white walls.

I would run the gambino notch & 4 link in a heart beat but it would never be legal here. I'm going to get it registered and then weigh up if I just want to roll illegal spec later on.