steelies' box house

Steelies

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's corten steel it should rust lushly without getting holey, shouldn't it. But yeah/na at resale value and might be a bit too damp under trees.

I haven't used Royal Wolf but some of the other places that do similar things workmanship be a bit off and shit-spec fittings etc so make sure you have a thorough inspection at key stages of the build.

• Like 1

seagulls? i think you mean city chicken.

yes corten steel

no noddy's house/eurotrash panel rainbow

no steampunk portholes, ban joker please

yes dave's wang in the night

yes container warming

yes 2min up the road from the tip/ 3min from south coast. can even see the mainland from the nearest beach, Hi!

360Msq of bushy bank with originally about 50msq of flat. i bought the garden and garage from an old property.

agreed, sofa, hifi and kettle. land boat life.

walking distance to the bowls club, yeah!

buy truck and take house on holiday?

• Like 8

If you flick me some higher quality plans and eles, I'm happy to do some saucy renders of different colours and trims for ya. Take off all the notes etc if you're not keen on the sharing aspect - I obviously understand the financial aspect of plans. Some of those colourways are questionable imo - I like the idea of natural timber - looks spicy as shiz and is underused in NZ imo.

• Like 2