buzzy

Buzzy's Datsun 1200 B110

still chipping away at this, small update but a big milestone..  Engine now rebuilt and together. Wiring is underway. 

• Like 8

More progress on the old girl. Still chipping away on the wiring but with engine in, I can now start the engine loom also.

• Like 6

So this happened.. hopefully it will be quiet enough! Boot now all welded up also. Fuel lines next

sedanexhaust.jpg

• Like 9

Bit of progress over the weekend. Brake lines done and installed. I took the rear muffler section off and under-sealed the underside of the boot floor. Inside boot now painted. Battery box now mounted in final spot and clamp made up. Accelerator cable made up and installed. New bonnet release cable made and installed. I still have a few small jobs to get done but hopefully in the next week it should be able to drive under it's own power for the first time in 5 years....

sedan.jpg

• Like 7

So managed to go for a drive in the old girl!  Awesome for the motivation to finally be able to turn the key and drive. 

Put the interior back in, a long with the original seats while I re-cover the 240z seats. Needs a wheel alignment and need to figure out a way to get the speedo working so I can take it for a cert... will try and get it on the dyno soon too

IMG_5639.JPG

• Like 5