Toyota crown jzs145 airbag suspension

kos420nz

What are you looking to do? These are bags over a shock, height is monitored by variable resistors on the suspension and you should be able to get a controller ex japan(maybe) they won't lay frame or anything from the factory and are not really useful to retrofit to anything. Ride sweet though.

easiest way is to adjust/shorten the rods on the height sensors in each corner. 

Just make sure that you use the isolate button for the air ride system, it should be located in the boot I think.

Can get height controllers for these as spencer mentioned which is better in my opinion as its easy to revert to stock 

easiest way is to adjust/shorten the rods on the height sensors in each corner.

Just make sure that you use the isolate button for the air ride system, it should be located in the boot I think.

Can get height controllers for these as spencer mentioned which is better in my opinion as its easy to revert to stock

Thank you , are these rods in each corner , can only see the front two , anyone based in chch come look ??

They are in the rear as well, one sensor for each corner.

The isolation switch should be located in one of the side compartments in the boot. If you have an owners manual it will show in there.

I would highly recommmend not touching the rods and sourcing a height controller as if you don't know what your looking at you may botch modifying them.

They are in the rear as well, one sensor for each corner.

The isolation switch should be located in one of the side compartments in the boot. If you have an owners manual it will show in there.

I would highly recommmend not touching the rods and sourcing a height controller as if you don't know what your looking at you may botch modifying them.

Ok thanks for that , where would i source a controller from ? might give adjusting those rods a go . Other option is change it to spring shock if anyone knows of a set floating about ?

You can chop/shorten/modify the rods on the height sensors in each corner. mate did it in his soarer. But its the cheap way of doing it.

Try looking on the rear toe arms for the rear height sensor rods

This gives you a fair idea about the height you can drive at though

dsc00020.jpg

Awesome thanks for that , had a wee look today . Looks like there is one on each side in front but only one in rear ? Did you cut your ones , if so how much did you take off it ?

Anyone know of where to get one of these so called controllers , have trooled google but cant comr up with anything ??

This should be the same as my UZS141. The isolate button was in the glove box and had japanese writing so not easy to figure out.

Push it if there is one and the height position light on the dash should flash. The height controller units out of japan are generic, there are microswitches on the back which you position to suit your specific model (easy info to find if you google) the specific part is the loom to suit, again easy to research.

I had a controller in both my Celsior and my Crown. The Crown was easier to install as the height computer was under the centre console whereas the Celsior's was right down the back in the right hand side of the boot.

IMG_8146Custom.jpg

DSC01439Large.jpg