oldschool Hamilton Karting and Classics meet 1st December. Who's keen?

18 members have voted

1. 1. Are you keen for Karts and Classics in Hamilton

• YES
    • NO

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keen to represent the land of orcs. Can probably rope a couple of others in as well e.g. Cam, Carly etc.

Just need some extra padding for my tailbone, it always ends up bruised from those shitty seats.

Yeah, spine was a little tender. I also noticed that the muscles in my left wrist were a bit sore, but my right side was ok.

350x263px-LL-6084ec99_quagmire20strong20

• Like 1

Keen to represent the land of orcs. Can probably rope a couple of others in as well e.g. Cam, Carly etc.

Just need some extra padding for my tailbone, it always ends up bruised from those shitty seats.

So call me maybe?

Bruised my ribs on the seat, damn toothpick skinnyness.

Sounds like the seats are too big! I had 'death arms' when I first got my Rotax (before changing to a seat moulded for me)... you'd drive around for 20 minutes not realizing you're just fighting to hold yourself in the kart, but once you stop... I wouldn't say it literally feels like your arms have been doused in gasoline and set on fire... but yeah.  :-D

We haven't finalized anything yet by I think we're gonna make an event for the 30th-1st to tie in with the railside museum thing they have going on. Gonna be heaps of sweet whips there so we wanna get in with an OS display. Also Kelvins old man is on the organizing team and he wants more old jap stuff there.

• Like 1