Rookie Dave's Spectucularly Amazing/Aweful Jag of Fun Times and Happy Endings

Rookie

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

WOW, what a sack of shit, I spent from after work at about 6 till just now to change the hand brake pads on ONE side!

It is going for a wof tomorrow so hopefully it is all good as I can't stand working on this thing.

For reference, it was the easy side too.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Oh man, trying to get this thing to Leadfoot, but fuck me it is fighting me all the way.

So I have been chasing no oil pressure on the gauge again, I thought is was the same issue as ^ but I pulled the housing off and nothing appears to be amiss, so who knows, after fucking around with multiple senders and my multimeter nothing is wrong with either the gauge or the sender and then I put it all back together and it works again, so who knows?!? 

Anyway the speedo broke at nats so I sent that away to http://www.aucklandspeedoservices.co.nz/ , dude is super legit and said that the speedo probably seized and broke something else, either the cable or the drive at the gearbox, so I went hunting and what do you know?

P_20150118_163321_zpsowe7e0w8.jpg

So I will send that to him/ try and find another one.

Now to pull the fuel tanks and radiator out...

• Like 2