Workshop - one car + working space/storage available - AKL

xsspeed

Hi guys

Well after a long search we found something that suits - Corbie and I have a workshop and we are moving in this weekend.

Ned had first dibs on the last spot, but his circumstances have changed, and so we are looking to add one more car to the mix.

It's $45 per week plus a little bit outgoing for power.

Suit someone who either wants to just store their car, or work on it with a bit of social factor, approx 18-19 sqm

The unit itself is 93sqm, and is located in East Tamaki/Otara in a commercial area, within a lockup compound which has industrial businesses and church groups amongst its tenants. The complex is locked up at night, but we can get keys from the body corporate so access is 24/7. The unit itself has a lock box on the door and chained roller door. The lockup is to the rear of the complex, so nice and secure, has clear poly roof panels so daytime lighting will be sweet, and has three carparks outside, plus there are more around the complex that can be used.

Will get some pics on saturday when we move the first of our gear in.

Let me know if interested

Cheers

Steve

For those interested, it's in an industrial area, but close to the shops for a pie/date scone and a drink.

Supercheap is 6km away,

Repco is 2.5km

BNT is 5.5km

Petrol station a couple roads away at 650m

and east tamaki motorway ramps 1.2km

Stuff i looked into when i was still planning on taking the spot, thought it would be nice to know for people looking.

• Like 1

For those interested, it's in an industrial area, but close to the shops for a pie/date scone and a drink.

Supercheap is 6km away,

Repco is 2.5km

BNT is 5.5km

Petrol station a couple roads away at 650m

and east tamaki motorway ramps 1.2km

Stuff i looked into when i was still planning on taking the spot, thought it would be nice to know for people looking.

Hah, that actually saved me a whole lot of googling!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

PM me with a price for short term storage of a car please. Just moved house and need to organise the garage before i can actually fit the car inside and would rather not have it on the side of the road for the next few weeks. Probably looking for 3 weeks starting this upcoming Saturday or something? Maybe more?

Thought it might help 'tie you over' until you find someone.

Will be just the KP (running), limited access and no workshop space needed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...