Sheeperz MS65 Crown Chitty-Chat

Julwer

Mattt, I only replaced the sway bar link bushes.. got them from supercheap for $30. Let me know if there's anything else though.

Threeonthetree, that is very helpful info thanks, will give the T5 a go first and see how it goes with ratios and tunnel fit.

Can anyone tell me more about this rocker cover of mine? Would maybe consider putting a 4m in with that on if it's something special. Probably isn't though hah. Here's a couple of pics of it.

1tw1pk1e.uvi.jpg

Nice oil cap too.. if it wasn't broken

xgtm35my.5n3.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 years later...

You have no idea how happy I am that this car ended up with you Sheepers haha. It was a painful day when this sold and got taken away, and then when I saw it on trademe again a few months later.. I almost bought her back. I'm glad she has ended up in worth hands.

A lot happened to her after my last post on oldschool. For one, I saw the light and decided not to put the 202 in, I just wanted something with lumpy cams that sounded cool. After a while I realised how important it was to either keep her original engine or upgrade to something else in the same family (2jz for example). So I rebuilt the 202, sold it off and then began on the 4M. I rebuilt the head and replaced all of the gaskets and seals, but the previous owner said the engine itself had been rebuilt not so long ago. I checked the big end bearings and looked at the condition of the cylinder walls and everything looked good enough to leave as is.

I ended up buying a few other cars which drew my attention away from this. I have now sold EVERYTHING and am disappearing overseas for a while.

If you need any more info, send me a private message as I've turned off all other notifications from this site.

Looking forward to checking back in a year or so to see progress!

Julwer

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...