Sheeperz MS65 Crown Chitty-Chat

Julwer

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find Google+ auto upload from your phone is great if your phone has an ok camera, otherwise imageshack/photobucket/picasa/flickr can all work

Looks like you are doing some good work there I just hope you are prepared for a bit of flak/banter for choosing the sealegs engine option over the 4m!

Haha high definition motors are definitely superior.

There is serious variety in engine suggestions there and all are weighed and considered (except the 3UR, I am not a cultivator of money trees). A diesel would be badass and the ford and jeep v8's would give her a good bit of push.

BUT, engine choice was not on my list of things that I need help deciding about. That one has been made.

And thanks Testament, will give google+ a go on the ol' iphone 4.

• Like 1

Dude nice job so far. I'm in the process of doing the same sort of thing. I've noticed alot of the bushes for the suspension don't have listings. Feel like sharing part numbers as you go through the process? I'm doing the engine conversion first so a little bit behind you with the chassis work.

Not sure why most of the other guys are suggesting alternative engines.

Especially since you're running the pinnacle of OHV sixes. Actually, make that sixes in general.

:P

I see that you mentioned that the engine may possibly bolt up to Toyota gearboxes.

There are bellhousings commonly available secondhand to adapt the toyota W series gearboxes to the Holden six.

I have a few.

But you already have a T5 bolted on so there's no real need to go down the Toyota 'box route. Unless it aides installation into the car or has ratios that are preferable.

I like the attention to detail with your chassis restoration. Keen to see how this build progresses.