• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i had booked this thing in for a warrant last friday but while i was driving it around here to make sure it would actually make it to the warrant place something changed and it started running like a pile of shit.

i had to pull the pin on the warrant check and try and figure out what had happened.

as it turns out two things went wrong at the same time. the fuel pump started loosing pressure and the weird arse diaphragm thnigo on the side of the carb shit itself.

the carb is off a later model smog motor and it got all sorts of vacuum shit all over it. it was working mint, it started like a dream but its fucked now.

i went through the pile of fucked carbs i have and surprisingly enough they're all fucked. couldn't make one that worked so i bit the bullet and bought a china copy off ebay.

fuck knows when it'll turn up but i wont be able to get a warrant for it until then.

gay.

i did however send a pair of rear springs off to get compressed so the back will sit level. 

• Like 8

• 1 month later...