TOMSTAMENT'S ULTIMATE CARPI

0R10N

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im looking forward to the next installment where (spoiler alert!!) they remove that lump of cast iron and replace it with a 1uz

lawl

uz is a milkbottle short and wears flowery ladies knickerbockers by comparison.  and the iron block LS is only a handful of kg heavier than a uz too

• Like 2

wow this is like a ford integrale fastback on turbos with turbo. Am I the only one who actually likes the shape?..

yeah thought so. Wicked build and as usual sweet write up. 

I like little black kitten. Where will that be installed?

I would like to book a viewing of this on Sat afternoon. You and Rookie can do a power point presentation on the virtues of american iron for me.

How about a presentation by a full blown blue blood American redneck..... this abortion is like 80% my fault.

• Like 5

How about a presentation by a full blown blue blood American redneck..... this abortion is like 80% my fault.

I look forward to the presentation!

Do you have any idea when the boost will be high enough to be of any use? I imagine this wont be a high reving engine, and thats a HOOGE turbo. Will things start driving around the 5k rpm range? How high can mr engine rev before it go BINGO?

The turbo should light at about at about 3000 and be all in by 3700 and pull through to about to red line at 7500 if Tom is game, I think he was talking about a 7000 rpm rev limit though.

Also that turbo is on the smaller end of the scale hahaha