TOMSTAMENT'S ULTIMATE CARPI

0R10N

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Liking this build!!

The front end/bonnet vents/guards look a bit like a scaled up Lancia Delta Integrale.

And the box guards actually look a nice shape/contour, maybe the E30 M3 & the Integrale were inspired from the carpi, imagine that....

Lancia_Delta-Integrale-16v.JPG

oh god, to suggest a grally is any way inspired by a mercury capri???!?! oh my lol you must be on some pingas even though I know what you are pointing out

I've had the motor since jan or feb, the red heap I got in march. I really really really wanted a turdgen camaro as I had been thinking about this kind of thing since last year as I knew the motor was just sitting around gathering dust in my mates shed, KK even went and checked out a RHD converted 5spd IROC-Z  out for me  some months ago, But alas the america fuck yeah tax is ridiculous even on these kinds of total heaps of horse manure. Really it just happened that no one knew wtf this was on trademe because it wasnt a "mustang". and it was/is fucked and ruined already. even then It still cost more than the lovely mercedes! But mostly its got a big engine bay, huge trans tunnel and extremely well proven dragstrip credentials/I can buy almost everything from summitracing.com/USA if I need to

A stock block UZ won't do the numbers this thing will put down, so I will just read that as; You are concerned for Tom's safety and wish him to go slower, so he can live a long and full life.

Aww you are so caring Ironfels, who knew you were such a humanitarian?

• Like 6