TOMSTAMENT'S ULTIMATE CARPI

0R10N

Oh it is undoubtably a most heinous crime against nature and humanity, but I do think there are worse fox body cars as they did use the chassis right through from 1979-2004 in various forms for all sorts of things other than mustangs.

but yeah

the horror, and I haven't even shown how truly awful and abused this vehicle is/has been yet

the ford motor has been sold already to a freind who is planning to put it in a mk1 cortina actually. hopefully that dead weight tester will be out of my garage soon.

no tubs, according to vast tomes of internet lore up to a 275/60/15 can fit with the right offset rims and a little bashy bashy/cutty cutty which I will have no qualms about doing mercilessly. Ride hieght will be dictated by suspension setup but I am hoping quite a bit lower than what you see there should still work well if I have enough suspension adjustment.

turbos staying or going will depend if I stick with 4x108 (silly ford) or change to 5x114.3

but yeah it would be nice to keep them for loltimes

and no dukes of hazard its not that era or a dodge and you don't need that to see how yokel this thing is!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet mustang ky. I foresee many ae86 mustang celica jokea in this thread.

So anyway Tom what was the story with powerglide pulldown...just for.a rebuold or do you need to do some automagic voodoo to make it shift from burnouts to rolling burnouts