Phat-Tina's Mk1 Cortina

anglia4

Jesus that is mint.  Please do not cut up door cards for speakers with the stealth sounds install.

Those customwood boxes for 6x9's facing forward fit pretty decently under the front seat of a lot of cars and provide really good sound.

Looking forward to some progression.

• 1 year later...

Hi, was having a think about your petrol smell. It could be that you need a vented petrol cap? On a Anglia you need a vented cap - its a non locking type with a small hole in it - could this also apply to your Tina? As you've replaced the breather, my only other guess is a small leak / split / pin hole which could be the source of the smell. Good luck

Have dropped it at the Radiator shop, hopefully when I get it back it will be fixed. Problem solved.

Next.

I've just taken apart the heater to suss out which part is seized and stopping you from turning the heat off.

Turns out most of it...

The heater control valve is very stiff, so I'm about to go and flood it with CRC and try and free it up as I can't actually get it off or apart without fucking it completely. But the cable is seized solid. Does anybody know if there is anywhere you can get new oldschool push-pull type heater cables? It has a hook at one end and is straight at the other.