The Bronze's XE Falcon Vehicle of Utility Purpose.

The Bronze

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Oh, some oldschool sorts left a card on it the other week up in Mt Eden inviting me to join up here. Might do that. Might just do that.

Hah. That was us.

Were up visiting some friends and went to that vinyl shop just up from where you were parked. Came back to our car and and walked past this ute. Was like "Fuck Yes" and popped a card on it.

Had not seen this thread before.

Awesome.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I still have cash from the e36 and a few more dollars I saved; may chuck some bids on the XF from Dunedin that's on trademe and see how it goes. 

Got the fan off, so now i can rotate the crank easier so I've decided I'm doing the rope in the cylinder technique.

(I also have an e36 radiator if you need it - saw something in one of your posts about wanting one. I pulled it out when I overhauled the cooling system, unsure of age or condition, worked ok when it was in, just changed it as routine. m52 auto rad.)

fairmont. Wider headlights that are getting hard to find, narrower grill you could fudge, bonnet has matching narrow width bit too.

I had an XE fairmont; the centre console was awesome for fitting a crystal decanter and two whiskey glasses. sophisticated as. 

• Like 2