leppa's awesome HMX 750

dirty_leppa

thought this would be a great way to join the 2 wheel L33T users on here. 

got given this by Valiant and man was i stoked to receive it. ive had an hmx500 frame and forks lying around for ages, but was too tidy to throw some new style bars and cranks on.

after getting these sweet red odyssey dirt paths fro ma mate, i though they would be a great addition to the 750. so after a couple hours work, some genius ingenuity to get the rear wheel to work. i got it sorted.

so comfortable to just sit in the seat and cruise down the road on. just needs new seat, pedals and grips, then will be ready to roll to wherever the fuck i care to go.

bask in the glory bishes

4y4u.jpg
fzk3.jpg

qir8.jpg
xivp.jpg
zj1r.jpg
muk6.jpg

• Like 2

nice bike!

my friend has one the same. Giant taiwan frame i think.

edit: those grips you have are sweet. hard to find in white, theres a guy selling some used ones on TM for $70 lol. Take them off and boil in bleach and they will look swish. Search 'hmx 500' on tm, there is a guy that sells brand new reproduction grips in black for $25.  That kashimax seat you have sells for heaps on its own if it has no rips but you can get them on healing 10 speeds and they easy to find for like $20.