Campylobacter's Campylandrover

xsspeed

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a long wheelbase ute. oops italic.

dude I used to know had an ex army one for a while. was so lush/still in mint cond even tho 1,000,000 army miles.

had the canvas thing on the back and seating for like 10. We went in one similar in port douglas on this crocodile hunting expedition thing. was sooo lush off road. Made all the same noises as an old david brown tractor

Hi mate, sweet ride alright. I've also been bitten by the land rover bug and have collected a fair few parts for them. I have one with a Holden red motor/transfer case like yours which I'm replacing the running gear from. So if you need a new engine I have that one which is tidy. I also have a few sets of leaves and all that. If you need any parts send me a message and ill see if I have it, body parts included. All my stuff is in the northern palms.

Hi mate, sweet ride alright. I've also been bitten by the land rover bug and have collected a fair few parts for them. I have one with a Holden red motor/transfer case like yours which I'm replacing the running gear from. So if you need a new engine I have that one which is tidy. I also have a few sets of leaves and all that. If you need any parts send me a message and ill see if I have it, body parts included. All my stuff is in the northern palms.

nice! I'lll keep you in mind mate. cheers

also, where on earth is the northern palms?