In Wellington next weeeek

Guest Zeb

HI HI so me and Hamish(T-Rex) are gonna be up thatta way Wednesday through Saturday (12th-15th). Anything o/s happening? Anyone down for a pizza meet or something? Will be busy Wednesday night but pretty much free for the rest of the time. So Thursday or Friday evenings, DINNER DATE? Also may or may not need couch/floorspace for either of those nights, Wednesday is covered at least

Kool

Also can contact me on 0273499035 as prob won't be near computers when we are up there

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The next meet is on Wednesday 19th in Newtown because Thursday would be too chaotic in that underground carpark.

I have no issues with moving it forward to the 12th but Zeb and Hamish said they are busy on the Wednesday.

Plans are go see Lil B on Wednesday night hahaha. And maybe Municipal Waste on the Thursday as a few friends are up for that. Then whatever, don't stress about moving a meet but if anyone wanted to do casual eats/otp somewhere that would be awesome. Closer to town is good as we won't have our own transport. Will also be free during those days so if anyone wants to go on some adventures we are def keen for that, still haven't explored much of Wellington outside the cbd etc.

Note that it's a big maybe for us too haha, getting into that is nearly as much as our flights, and there's another gig that night with a few bands Hamish wants to hit up, so will likely decide on the day. 

Yea keen for a catch up etc.

improtu pizza/pub session or similar on the thursday?

^^ sounds the go.

Also have a couch that you two can spoon/top and tail on.. actually one couch and one airbed with sweet as puncture repairs etc

Sweet. Shall we pencil that shit in for Thursday night then? Whatever place you guys might find suitable (and in town preferably) for that kinda deal and like 7pm? Or whatever time suits as we are definitely not busy beforehand haha.

Bizzo I think we will have to take you up on that offer for one night, are you still in the same pad just above the cbd??

And Treggo YES you should come along, call me x o