Fourfingapete's 1963 PB Vauxhall - Discussion

Great looking car. I like your idea of smoothie wheels.

Seedy Al has a couple of mesh visors for sale. Maybe one would fit?

See here  //oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/38420-fs-external-sun-visors-2-x-mesh-1-x-solid-wgtn/

Come along to a monthly meet some time and put some names to faces. 

Details here  //oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/38404-welly-monthly-meet-wednesday-19th-june/

Thanks guys..The mesh visors seem a little small for the Velox as mine is 1400mm at the top from gutter to gutter and not keen on the solid one...

Unfortunately my line of work (Bus Driver on the lovely kapiti coast) means I do a lot of shift work so the weekday meets are a bit hard to make but look forward to cruising on the weekends if anything is happening.

• 1 year later...

did you manage to find any wheels for the vauxhall. i have a viscount and im having the same problem. i know jeep cherokee have the same pcd but unsure of the offset. i know a couple of guys in the uk have put 15inch jensen interceptor rims on theirs with good results

did you manage to find any wheels for the vauxhall. i have a viscount and im having the same problem. i know jeep cherokee have the same pcd but unsure of the offset. i know a couple of guys in the uk have put 15inch jensen interceptor rims on theirs with good results

No the pcd (5x5) is used fark all and yeah Jeeps and some yank stuff have them but bugger all else, altho cragers do a 5 x 127 but not cheap. 

Hoping to get another set of rims at some stage and just widen them I think

• 6 years later...
7 hours ago, Fitlab said:

Hey all,

I am the new owner of this lovely car. Still in fairly sound condition but I'm in the process of getting the warrant.

Anyone know where I can get both a left and right steering ball joint?

Have you tried Butlers in chch?