Be4vers Gx61 Mark II

be4ver

Also please excuse my ignorance but what makes it a hardtop? I always assumed was the opposite of a soft top/convertible?

it's when you sell it to a chap several hundred kms North of yourself and he makes it 'Hard-to-top'

honestly

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend bought an eagle mask, hardtop, factory gold and brown paint, factory turbo for $500 about 10 years ago.I remember putting cheerios 13 inch gold hot wires and eagers on it. And we drove around with the exhaust scraping looking like a mexican lowrider. What I would do to find that car again!

Score of the century beaver dont put a 1j in it just keep the 1g and run straight pipes!

• Like 1

The only reason I've been considering the jz swap is because over the last few days of searching trademe etc I can't find a 1ggeu engine yet there are plenty of 1&2jzs around.

Why someone would want two 1ggeus sitting around taking up space I'll never know....hint hint

Although I'm hoping the engine in the car is still fine and if it has only done 117kms it should be pretty sweet.

Are these engines known to fuck head gaskets?

Oh really? Well I'll hopefully rip into my one this week and see what the deal is with it.

I have found a 1ggze they would be pretty similar I assume? Just swap over the long block and boom! I'm guessing the manifolds mount the same n shit

Leave the dude alone, you hound.

Good find man, I initially disliked these facelift doofers but thanks to that Zeb weirdo I've grown to like them a little. I think it's the hardtop element that's the greatest factor in that though, as I've always been a pillarless fan, be it coupe or sedan.

Yeah the loom on these things are right cunts allright and I know what you mean about the injector plugs. Who cares if you fuck them just find a 90's beema to rape they have the same type of injector plugs to replace them.

The ones on my 1g were so brittle they fell to bits trying to get them off