427carguys sr250

427carguy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This bike is fuckin' awesome! I never thought it would turn out this cool! Have you got any idea how much those springs will affect your ability to get warrants? This bike looks like it would suit modern sticky sports tyres and a bright race inspired colour scheme, single cylinder performance YE-YAH

Luminescent metallic/flaked as fuck green with a pearlescent white, pinstriping between the sections and atop the tank and rear guard.

Only saying to go green as Chris already has an orange and I reckon you want a point of difference.

I have to agree with that.

As much as I hate the feeling when someone has already done something the same as how you want to do yours, at the end of the day, its your bike. I had a similar internal debate about aspects of my build, but in the end, built it how I wanted it, and since it was finished, I've never been worried about it. Just so stoked every time I ride it.

He said he was "thinking of" that scheme. I just offered another colour option and a reason why. I wouldn't say it was changing his plans at all.

INFACT! Ignore the colour comparison to Chris' bike if you like. I now suggest blue as the alternate, so it matches your scrotum.

Is that OK guys? Can I suggest that?

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Finally made some progress. its all going minus indicators and head light, and the rear end is stiffer but still to soft.

Also rushed the tank paint job a bit so ill re do it later looks good from a few steps away tho.

DSC034721.jpg

DSC034081.jpg

Then had to do some burnouts.......

DSC034391.jpg

DSC034461.jpg

• Like 5