shavenYak's 1985 Suzuki Carry - discussion

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone chucked 14's on one of these before? I have a set from my other car with 175/60R14's on them...

Hoping it'll take them. Currently running 155/80R13's on the rear. So they're almost the same in size as the 14's. But the front is a 155SR12 on one side and a 155/80R12 on the other. Why does one of my tyres not have the profile listed on it? It looks smaller than the 155/80 on the other side too... Erp

Build thread briefly updated. - CLICK ME

Wof failed. Mechanically not too bad, just some bushes and steering boots. Minor.

Worst part is damage to driver side front corner.

Prev repairer has just filled it, rather than pulled it straight. Absolute virgin....
WoF guy has quoted me $500 for his in house panel beater to pull it all straight. Floor pan at drivers feet needs pulling, door frame needs pulling, and metal below windscreen needs popping out.

Anyone keen to beat that price? Haha. Unpainted of course, I'll be doing that myself.

i had 13x 6 +13 advan a3a's on my st90 ute and i had to get a bit of hamer action up front. 2" blocks at back and as previos mentioned, take an inch out of the front top spring perch and you are away laughing. 

i swapped diff with a datsun 1200. went from 5.1 ratio to 3.9. much nicer on motorway to daily too and from work. suprisingly tourqey motors. (mine was a f8a)

• Like 1