Parties, polo, pools, pistons, pushbikes, panoramas, pies, peaks, pharmacology, philosophy, pints, play @ Hanmer Aug 30th-Sept 1st.

Guest Born Loser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Born Loser

Sweet. Thanks for your help there KK. Will try to make a phonecall to the lodge and book for that weekend. Then start booking rooms.

Ant!! The roads are sweet as up that way! You will pine!

Guest k-trips

Chripssss - is this going to be a seperate event from the Datsun one? I see they have already locked in the 3rd and 4th August for their one?

I don't mind if we go with them or just make it a seperate one (TBH a lot of the Datsun crew would do both anyway cos they are GC's and hard as nails..)

I just want to hang out with you and milk your spew gland again...

• Like 1

Guest Born Loser

Chripssss - is this going to be a seperate event from the Datsun one? I see they have already locked in the 3rd and 4th August for their one?

I don't mind if we go with them or just make it a seperate one (TBH a lot of the Datsun crew would do both anyway cos they are GC's and hard as nails..)

I just want to hang out with you and milk your spew gland again...

Yeah based on this event being 10 fold more epic if you northerners come down i reckon it will have to be separate from the datsun one. ANd like you said im sure alot of the datsun crew ( esp the guys who came up to nats because they know how epic you guys are) will drive back to Hanmer again.

I reckon there will be a decent crew from North Island up for this. Then the tip of the South Island crew plus the Dunners lads combined with the Locals will make for epic party times!

• Like 3

Guest datto_610

Why is August so far away! I MIGHT have 2 cars available for this so if I do any of you northerners can drive one if you is flying down. If not I should have spare seats in one of the cars I do bring. Very Excite!

Guest Beaver

Yeh also keen for drive down/only 1 seat in datsun rofl. Tis less than 4 hours from picton so early mornign ferry, be hot pooling by dark. boo yah