Logans Volvo 360

Guest durty

Guest durty

looking sweet man.

mine is only a centimetre or 2 lower than that using just 2 inch blocks and diesel landrover shocks and is stiff as hell.

must be tucking a bit of rim at that height on 16s?

How are you going to get the front as low? inner guards are a dick on these

Guest RUNAMUCK

Heya Logan,

I dude the guy from Quaketown who recomended this site to you.

Good to see you made it on here.

PLease never quit 360's, I'm going to need parts forever.

Guest logan360

Yea I'm looking for number 6 360 as I'm having to get too many parts from the UK. have one maybe two full sets of headlight wipers waiting for me to be less broke.

As for lowering front, got some 185/50/16's waiting. so lower profile less width = roll. spacers being made to clear strut as they don't and worst comes to worst with fitting, rolled guards.

And as for rear i will probably go to blocks just so i can stiffen up the shocks again.

Guest logan360

Price? driveability? With my 850 turbo and 850R turbo's playing up I'm not rich at the moment. also organizing parts and that rear bearing group buy is taking a lot of time. can you find out as much info for me please?

Guest durty

Yeah. Is a red 360. Driveable but no WOF, Being sold by an old lady. I want it but her indoors won't let me. She left a note in my letterbox about it with a photo. Will dig it out when I get home and send you a picture of it with some details.

Need any 850 parts? Have all sorts of random shit lying around from one I wrecked. All the relays, dashboard, intake manifold etc

Guest durty

Had a 1994 NA but grabbed some random bits and pieces from other ones that were getting wrecked when I had mine 3 or 4 years ago

Guest logan360

Right guys. my decision. I'm devoting this weekend to stripping all the parts I need off the parts car. i need the space and money so once I'm done the parts car will probably go to pinch a part. so tell me what you need or may need sometime soon. it will probably take me a weekend or two. i don't have a garage or shed so can't really store any parts.

Guest logan360

Update. MORE rare bits turned up toda. for starters my spare rim's

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/893944_10151325497341507_1932181385_o.jpg

And everything else

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/901992_10151324816931507_1816727268_o.jpg

One early taillight

two headlights with wiper motors

two panel mount indicators

two simply OG oldschool mirrors.

this add's to my

turbo and oil gauges for in front of gear stick

bolt on jdm arch flares

for a start

• 1 month later...

Rightio then. i have made no progress whatso ever with the old girls. instead been working on the R. new refurbished boost making device turned up. came with a feckin mani too so i was like FREE FLANGE FOR 360. so that turbo will be getting fitted in the next few weeks then I'll be able to look at turbo-ing the 360. woot!

• 1 month later...

So. update. i have done this

and this

and some of this

lol na got wheel number 4 on after previous wheel nut had to be demolished to free up factory wheel. should be getting steering seen to next week with some cleaning all ready for her to roll under the plod radar to the tga OS meet. first good drive in months. looking forward to my manual again.

• 2 weeks later...

Right update time. i it my steering sorted he time for the monthly tga meet in which i took the old girl along. its biggest drive in 6 months. 15km. not as much power as i remembered (probably due to my daily's 15psi) but it was good to get behind a clutch again. since then i have put 5mm spacers on so no issues with strut clearance, organized rust being removed.

new sill cut and weld

wheel arch cut and weld plus new battery tray

preventative measure's around all windows

top right have rear hatch seal lip cut and weld

front valance surface rust removed

all sill surface rust removed

all of that, put to primer not painted, $450. retired professional panelbeater. which will leave

rear wheel bearings

rear brakes

engine mounts looked at

and tires

then it'll be wof time. maybe rear blocks. then wof!

i am very excite!

• 1 month later...

Crap i haven't updated this for ages.

anyway since my last update I've brought a 360 with a snapped cam belt, tidyed it up a bit and sold it on for a profit.

My turbo for the 360 has arrived so once the car i'm buying tomorrow (maybe) is up and running my old girl may just get some boostings. the only turbo B200E motor in the country (to my knowledge). should be nuts.

Anyway, that's me for another month!

• 2 months later...