Free labour/slave in a workshop once a week!

Guest jesselc

Guest jesselc

So for course I need to do a day of work experience every week til the end of the year, anybody that works in or owns a workshop want to take me on? Would be mucho appreciato! Plus would rather work with OS guys than others!

Guest thegreatestben

Having met him he seems like an onto it sort of chap, very friendly and willing to listen/learn.

Dude I would suggest popping into your local workshops and making your face known.

Guest jesselc

I'm in newtown but can drive anywhere really, I know I can ask different garages but like I said I'd advertise on here first as I like the oldschool community and would rather work with people on here. As to bodyshop or mechanics I'm unsure but will find out tomorrow at course :) cheers Ben by the way and sorry if my ad was a bit vague or poorly written as it was kind of rushed!

Guest Seedy Al

Fuck if he can't write a decent work wanted add would ya really bother?

To be honest I'm not even really sure why your posting in this thread. being at the opposite end of the island etc

• Like 3

Guest Seedy Al

I actually didn't know where he lived at first, and had work.

Lower North island region?

just saying :P

but yeah, go work with borg

tho the cars he works on will probabaly be enough to put you off being a mechanic for ever LOL

Guest durty

Really because

I checked this before posting.

Just saying.

Scroll down and push full version to take you to the normal site to check the location?