WRCDAT rotary datsun 1200

datman13b

***Discussion***

heres my 73 datsun 1200 (b110) have owned for 11 years now.

has had certed 13b in her since 2002 and was daily driven up untill 2011 when i decide to get serious and go racing /rallying

some mods to date

13b extended port with 4barrel(original engine i couldnt part with cos it was inderstructible so gave a recon and kept for a spare)

13b full cut bridge port w/48mm webber ida

w55 gearbox

celica disc brake lsd

bluebride adjust suspension n brake up front

holley blue fuel pump ,fuel cell

full roll cage

have plenty of pics will try put some up later

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

so have sold my spare 13b bp but have kept the weber ida and will use the money to work up my trusty rx4 13betend port block which i have had in peices and know its mint.

As for the s4 13b bp i sold it was a unknow engine which i think still had the turbo rotas in, compresion was 80psi and only dyno 170@wheels

i want a n/a 13b pp near 300hp would be nice so watch this space

also got me a sony action cam just a cheaper gopro check some of my footage so far i highly rate them specailly super slow mo mode

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

been some progress over the hoildays had my mate do a airbrushed rally livery with major sponsor (father inlaws shop)Viper Classic and alot of detailed rotors also had warren from ppre dyno tune the car he machined chokes in ida fited bigger fuel jet and fixed my electronic dizzy , now its runing best its ever ran even better than the bridgy .

another vid of my lastest outing as well enjoy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hillclimb I did in weekend jst gone

Was knocking off 10 sec off each run did 4 this being run 4 also tapped a wall at some stage only notice damage when I saw a few guys all huddled around the rear quarter of my car il post a pic one day find it a mission to upload pics on here

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Rebuild time , had spun a rotor bearing and broke a corner seal

post-9469-0-86429200-1411883598_thumb.jpg

I got my r5 side plates skimed n cnc bridge ported ,replaced one rotor and all bearings that came with my master rebuild kit from Atkins rotary

Also have put a deposit down at Mazda on what they said is there last pair of pre 85 housings ,I didn't need them nor am I using them in this build just thought I'm gonna need them next time around and what a sweet Christmas present to myself they will make

• Like 2