h4nd

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Hello.

i am new here and looking for some ignition parts to the ZM engine, 356cc.

where do you get the new part from? japan i read but you have any web site or someting ?

i have an Thai "taxi"  TukTuk with this eninge inside =)

Edited by AllTorque
post moved from project thread
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Could only find some eastern european and asian sites that might sell them

SXO673CS29/SX0673CS29 shows as an NTN bearing (SX looks to mean special single row), this site has 2 in stock http://www.ebmservice.eu/materials but don't know how you'd order through them, maybe just fire them an email or even contact an NTN supplier and see if they can order one.

Here's another http://www.bearingshoponline.ro/detaliu.php?id=3593735, how is your Romanian haha

Also had a quick gander through some bearing catalogues but couldn't find anything of similar dimensions or similar enough that could be sleeved etc

Edit: the 6206 bearing has similar dimensions (30mm ID, 16mm width) but I guess an interference fit sleeve might not be suitable for crankshaft use??? 

Yes, that that looks suspiciously close, within 0.1mm / accuracy of cheap calipers on cold day. Thanks.

I saw that link, but couldn't get to that part number on that page

Good spot on the O/0. That's opened it up heaps.

Fuck lost my post. Kicker is right a 6206 is your best bet unless you can find the genuine article.

Engineering shops should have no issue with the sleeve. The only issue I see is with C1 in the drawing.. It looks like it extends inward of the inner race. You need measure your old bearing to see if that step and extended outer race can be incorporated into the sleeve or if a fixture will need to be made to grind a recess into the outer race

Thanks guys, you rock. I'm chasing a couple of options, guy jn Romania has replied, so 220 Euro and "4 days door to door" Lols. I've a couple of enquiries to wait for tomorrow.

Where you getting the pics from please. Could you link to a 6206  for comparison please? Thanks, owe you guys beer :)

• 3 months later...