h4nd

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, moparmuppet said:

Mum is going to bid on that for me at some point, can't log on from here. Pining for some ringading in my life and hoping it sells for what little I can afford since the listing is hidden under parts and accessories.

Good fun, but do your homework about what it'll take to re-register. They'll be looking inside the chassis for rust, etc. I got quoted silly monies to fix up a 550cc to required spec.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

PM your addy, I'll send you the milk bottle. That was exactly it. I couldn't see it at first, just had a nagging feeling in my head.

I just realised I have a bunch of videos of this, I could drop 'em in a playlist on youtube if folks want. 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 20/05/2022 at 10:18, JustHarry said:

Oof gsxr 750?

I've got a new toy that when I've finished painting it will look good parked next to it at some point too 

Just saw this. '86 1100G. I think it spent a year on the track before it got registered

Yeah, kiddo wanted to go for a spin today, so we mooched down to the tyre swing at the river. On the way there I dropped the bombshell for her that it's a similar kind of motor to crazy frog. Old rego - Fordy bux (on payday)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...