Ned's Vespas

Ned

Hey guys,

my neighbour has seen me working in the garage most weekends, and decided that i'm worthy of taking some of their stuff off their hands!

2 x bad-ass old vespas!

Here's one of them (the other is still in their garage in bits)

IMG_20130216_132304.jpg

Plans you ask? no idea... back burner for now but probably just try get them running and do the min required work to get them legal again. May decide to try get them looking spiffy later in life. Got given them both for free because the neighbours love me :)

BADASS

vespas are fucking sweet.

Well, they weren't when I had one. puhuhu.

borg is your man if you get stuck. also heaps of vespa forums around the place, and lots of info to be had.

Is that a smallframe 90, or a 50? I can't tell. i don't know much about anythign other than px200s.

Bullit had a 50. was painfully slow and lol. went well with an 80cc kit I'm told!

Fuck that's a totally good score. Did they not see what prices vespas get on TM now?

Please, please sell me the Sportique, is the other a VBB? I need a new frame for my 177 Polini wheelie motor.

You can put your polini jug on my vbc motor. It has a polini exhaust I got off cam so it would be happy there.

Besides, you need to get your Zundapp going.