Flibois CB50 turn AX100 brat

BlownCorona

Should be able to ditch the battery easily enough, might just have to deal with the light being really dim unless you are revving it. Alternatively, keep an eye out for something like this http://www.jpcycles.com/product/381-043?utm_source=googleproducts&utm_medium=cse

Would be able to tuck up under seat easily and not like you need a grunty battery for starting or anything

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

installed the expansion pipe that TMC made up today. 

noticeable increase in power band power. the whole engine noise changes and it takes off! 

and it looks damn nice!. ive used the factory header pipe, and trimmed the mount off the factory muffler and shaped it to fit the new pipe. 

quite keen to get it chromed now. does OS still have plating hookups? 

IMAG0438.jpg

• Like 1

heres the measurements for the oil tank for TMC. hopefully my less than ideal drawing is enough to go by, 

and a couple of notes i made while drawing it up. namely, is there an easy way to incorporate some sort of sight gauge? since im not sure if ill be able to refit the oil sender. perhaps something like a clear tube on a couple of 90* fittings. though this is something i can probably add if you can drill and tap the holes etc etc. 

around 80mm deep with the mount tabs central to this (40mm tank either side) would work well, keeping it quite slimline, while keeping a decent amount of oil. 

IMAG0444.jpg?t=1420343932

IMAG0439.jpg

IMAG0440.jpg

IMAG0441.jpg

IMAG0442.jpg

IMAG0443.jpg

That tank and battery is so horid haha! 

Cheers

• 1 month later...