daves prince b200

dave123456789

14 minutes ago, SOHC said:

Sorry the ones I have are a bigger size.

take one into auto stop and they can match something up, there are cheep and something else will fit no problem. 

Brother had front left rebuilt maybe theyre arent straight replacements hence the rebuilm sterling brake n clutch can rebuild em starting at 85 n goes up if needs to be re sleeved.

I have it with me will drop it off to them today thanks anyway

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Matteybean said:

Brother had front left rebuilt maybe theyre arent straight replacements hence the rebuilm sterling brake n clutch can rebuild em starting at 85 n goes up if needs to be re sleeved.

I have it with me will drop it off to them today thanks anyway

you could buy a pair of $16 dollar wheel cylinders in the right size and use the pistons and seals from them 

• 2 months later...

There was one at the Riverton Car Show the other day. I hung around for a little at it hoping to catch the owner and share Prince based yarns but sadly no dice.

I posted a picture of it in the spotted thread. It was legal but humorously rough and ready.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kyteler said:

36972750144_70ff945a34_b.jpg

The photo is flattering. It was oxide patchy. Bits sanded back to steel. Faded paint, little dents and holes but overall it was still fairly solid and tidy, especially internally. Would have been nice to see if it was still G series.

Yeah I was having a gease thru the spotted thread n saw it!

man id love me some prince hubcaps although only ones seem to be in Japan for 1500 nzd plus shipping yeah nah aye

i think that's a similar colour to what the original colour of mine is although I think mines more a grey blue I've seen a picture of a wagon in same colour but was over in Japan. This blue is much nicer.

i have an original "Gloria" guard badge I want to get 3D printed seems this guy could use a copy too