OldNathan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey guys. So if anyone on here isnt on facebook Im sorry I haven't updated on here. Ive tried to many times to try and start up new picture hosting sites but never got anywhere. Ended up starting a dedicated Facebook build page so people from everywhere could follow it.

So this update is just words so sorry about that.

But shes running. Last Friday age fired up and finally got her running on all 12. Sounds amazing. So all going to plan now she will be going for tune in 2-3 weeks and ill be building coilovers for her. Once the dyno is done Ill make a youtube video which will be easier to put in here as well.

Watch this space.

• Like 5

Few things I played around with. Found a point on the bottom of each throttle body to drill and tap to get vacuum. Screwed in clip in connectors and ran 4mm PVC, 6 to one vacuum block to run the Link and FPR and the other 6 to run the brake booster.

vkahkavz.i5t.jpg

lvjfwxwm.u5n.jpg

Also had a play with making my own exhaust. Bought a tig and away I went. Sounds a bit loud being twin 2.5 inch 2mm mild steel so looks like ill add a balance pipe. Full AdrenalineR resinators and muffler.

bqyou33z.guv.jpg

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...