Ned's 7K Drop Hatch Starlet

Ned

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have to mention that to get it running this week, I will not be using my own hardware, because apparently I need to modify Fred's software so it is actually capable of running a standard 7K, but that's OK, well get it sorted but probably best to use a known ECU to get it running, and swap to mine later. Good thing i made it pin compatible :-P

• Like 1

yeah, i just read a bunch about it on this forum and everyone said steel bundy is fine if youre not a wuss, including cam, so bought steel. Got to cams and he told me i was a cheap cunt for buying steel on his recommendation from 2 years ago (and turns out he never actually bought steel himself in the end haha)

So much wire! Well, not that much at all really... Its all in place in the engine bay. Needs some cable tying and stuff, but it's looking good in the engine bay :-D but still have inside the car to ECU to do as that's all just been shoved through the engine bay for now...

Oh, and I used all 1 size and 2 colour wiring for the lot. 22awg black and white. Fun!

• Like 1

I do know the EFi thing and perhaps my memory is failing (not really a perhaps, it's a reality) but I thought you were part of the anti-solder brigade, crimping only.

Eh, regardless as you say and has been said before even by me.

Good jerb/work, Ned.

Quick question though.

..have you considered a 2ZZ?