Sheady's Nana Spec R100 and 323

KKtrips

Build thread - http://oldschool.co....h/#entry1009415

Awesome man - I love the fact you de-modjied and un-blacked the 323. Our Nats are down your way next year in April so make sure you bring one or both along. How long from woah to go on the resto of the R100?

Also get to know yoeddynz from down your neck of the woods - he is the area rep and has a superb Viva which up until VERY recently had a forced induction 12A with a suck through SU on it. It's now getting a V6 Mazda.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Build thread - http://oldschool.co....h/#entry1009415

Awesome man - I love the fact you de-modjied and un-blacked the 323. Our Nats are down your way next year in April so make sure you bring one or both along. How long from woah to go on the resto of the R100?

Also get to know yoeddynz from down your neck of the woods - he is the area rep and has a superb Viva which up until VERY recently had a forced induction 12A with a suck through SU on it. It's now getting a V6 Mazda.

cheers man i was going to head down to chch for the summerdrags might trailer the R1 down for that and drive the 323 the R100 resto has taken about 5 years and its still not done haha.

yeah ive met the dude with the Viva hes a good guy i almost bought his 12at for my hatch awhile back

cheers mate,nah must have been another sev mines never been in a mag bit too hoary for that haha

Oh true yea might be getting my wires crossed and have just read up on it somewhere on the net - the stainless (?) inserts in the bumper triggered it

good to see your are a bit of a Mazda fiend, got any future plans/more Mazdas in the pipelines?

umm not at this stage pretty happy with these cars for now the R100 is still yet to be vinned and certed so will try to get that sorted asap Rx7 will be gone soon as a friend is paying it off at the moment so will use that coin to finish off the R100 plus i recently bought a couple of 280zs that im trying to sell,got too many cars haha