toy-mota 1971 toyota ms65 crown

toy-mota

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha just for a quick photo,cruzer i brought from a scrap heap about 4 years ago and saved her,nearly full rusto ,motor replaced with a newer 2f version,loves the gas so doesnt get diven to often,should i put up a seperate thread for it with pics?

i pick the crown up next weekend

haha thats what i thought when i scene it,so the rims are for sale maybe with tyres,

im after some standard or widened toyota or falcon rims,factory hubcaps,an exterior sunvisor and maybe new fender mirrors like the cone shaped 1's

is there any crown wreakers in the chch-rangiora area

pics are up of rims i wana use //oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/36350-toy-mota-1971-toyota-ms65-crown/.

also wanting to lower it,im getting the shocks shortened,but need to do something with the springs,aftermarket springs will only give me 35mm drop ,im after more than that and i dont want to cut the springs and make it unsafe and no bags.

i mite change the wheels to 14" now, mite make it look better and the hubcaps will fill the wheel,i found a place in aus that makes new sun visors,got a quote $183 plus shipping,there brand new soild only (they dont do a mesh option) and are left primered,come with stainless steel fittings,they make them for pretty much all old-school cars http://www.hy-waysunvisors.com.au/ they didnt have a email on there website but i did some hunting and found 1 - barb@hy-waysunvisors.com.au