BradyBro's 1983 Mitsubishi Starion

BradyBro

Hahaha yeah she's been around! Nah the motors still going strong, isn't blowing any smoke or anything. Few oil leaks but that'll all be an easy fix. Just wish I had a garage with a hoist! My floor jack won't fit under it haha, was such a mission getting it on axle stands to re-do the exhaust the other day.

glad to let it go to good hands. i dont regret selling as much knowing its getting shit done proper, i hate the feeling you get seeing your old cars getting gayer and gayer each time you drive past them. at least ill still be able to help you out seeing as though your just up the road. chur chur,

• 4 weeks later...

This is looking sweet, sort of makes me want to own one. Any chance you could do OS deals on radio gear?

Cheers dude! Umm I don't think we have any more CB's at work. And I think I'd get in a bit of trouble if I was buying things from work at staff discount prices and selling them off again, the big boss wouldn't be happy about that! Haha

fuck that starion is sick bro looking forward to seeing pics with coilovers in :D it would look so cool death race/mad max style haha

Cheers bro! The coilovers will be in it tomorrow afternoon! Yeah planning on keeping her looking a bit of the mad max style. I'll get her all panel and painted properly some day, but until that day she's staying ratty :)

that black interior came from my Starion GSR-V parts car, the previous owner bought it all from me.

Do you have the black dash? The brown one annoys me haha