Rookie's '74 CB360 Bobber

Rookie

Yeah i wanna see some riding pics too. I can dig the whole look tho. a frame/engine this size would suit a 16" rear and 19" front.

I was gonna build my cb into a bobber but decided i will wait for a harley to do that.

All these bikes in the build has me pining hard for OSnats next year. will be riding my cb for sure

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then next problem is the dude who built the frame had obviously never ridden a motorbike before, and the thing is like 3 inches off the ground haha, makes it hard to go round corners even as it is now, so if I went to smaller wheels/tyres it woud be completely unridable.

And na I don't think it is from Palmy, the guy I got it off apparently bought an ex police CB360 and chopped up the frame to make this.

Also very keen for riding it errwhere.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah i wanna see some riding pics too. I can dig the whole look tho. a frame/engine this size would suit a 16" rear and 19" front.

I was gonna build my cb into a bobber but decided i will wait for a harley to do that.

All these bikes in the build has me pining hard for OSnats next year. will be riding my cb for sure

Off topic but... Harley? wtf! FINISH YOUR LOYD!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok I haven't been entirely stack with this, on Friday Tomstament and I pulled this thing down so I could get the frame sandblasted and crack tested, this was all going swimmingly, until I picked up the frame from the sandblasters last night.....

Turns out that the muppet that made the frame was even worse at welding that I thought, sandblasting takes no prisoners on welds hahaha. So I picked it up and had it planned to drop off at the crack tester but as soon as I saw it I knew it was futile, I went and had a chat to the guy anyway, and his advice was to grind all the welds out and start again. So because I only have a little mig and this thing is made out of bridge girders (read: I can't be fucked), I have entrusted the local engineering firm to do it haha.

I'mma take some pictures at some point, but the count down is on....