Christchurch meets Discussion Thread.

felixx

As much as i enjoy trying different pubs round the place should we look at doing a fixed event somewhere like Smash palce just as its central last Sunday afternoon of every month. Then theres no trying to decide on dates and location every month. Then every 3rd month or so go for a little drive as well earlier in the month.  

• Like 2

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Brdflu. it works for other regions. Somewhere like spitfire square which has parking and has burger fuel, mexicali fresh, subway etc not sure how busy it gets but its on the ring road so pretty easy for most people to get to.

• Like 5

Whenever really, I get there tomorrow and exit the following Wednesday. Over.

Sunday lunch time cruise out to Sheffield for a pie, then up through Oxford and around to Rangiora before heading back into town? Anyone up for that? Means I get to satisfy my Sheffield Pie Shop addiction ;) 

I think from next month i'm going to take the suggestion of locking it down to the same day/week and the same location (for the winter at least) and see how we go with that.

Say 3rd Wednesday evening of each month @7PM @ Spitfire Square or Bush Inn (as there are plenty of options for people)

does that work for most people some of the time etc? and spitfire square or bush inn?

• Like 2

I think from next month i'm going to take the suggestion of locking it down to the same day/week and the same location (for the winter at least) and see how we go with that.

Say 3rd Wednesday evening of each month @7PM @ Spitfire Square or Bush Inn (as there are plenty of options for people)

does that work for most people some of the time etc? and spitfire square or bush inn?

It's pretty central.. would work for me..

Just an idea guys (I'd have to run it past the olds first anyway lol) but im In goon, and depending on numbers, you guys could all drop by for bbq lunch or something, sit around, swap yarns. Allows u fellas to cool down after the drive, and allows me to check out ur rides and listen to your stories (4 1/2 cars, none roadworthy...). All I'd ask is everyone chip in, someone brings meats, someone brings drinks, or whatever. Thoughts?